*Availability of course dates depend on current demand
Location(s): Worcester, Clay Cross, Wakefield, West Thurrock,
Duration: 2 days
We now offer an OFTEC renewal course, which is open to anyone who has taken an OFTEC 101,105E and 600A in the past 6 years. The duration of the course is 2 days instead of the original 4 days. The course will consist of half a day of training and one and a half days of assessment.
The following qualifications are required to attend the renewal assessment
- OFTEC OFT 10 101 - Single Stage Pressure Jet Servicing and Commissioning
- OFTEC OFT 10 105E - Installation of oil and bio-liquid fuelled fixed combustion appliances and systems
- OFTEC OFT 10 600A - Installation of oil fuel storage and supply systems connected to fixed combustion appliances. If you do not have this qualification, you can only take OFT10 101 and OFT10 105E.
Required on the day:
- You must bring with you a current up to date set of OFTEC Technical books 1, 2, 3 and 4 plus the Domestic Heating Design Guide. If you need to update your books, please go to www.oftec.org/technicians/oil-technicians-home
- You are required to provide your latest original OFTEC qualification certificate. Please note, the certificate must be from the Certification Body who carried out your original assessments, this could be NICEIC, LOGIC, BPEC, Blue Flame, City & Guilds, UK Certification etc.
- You are required to provide your National Insurance Number and photographic proof of identification (passport or driving license).