Gas Combi Boiler Course
This course is designed to provide hands-on experience on all three of our Greenstar wall hung combination gas boiler ranges. It will also cross reference the Greenstar i Junior/Si combis.
Location(s): Worcester, Wakefield, West Thurrock, Mobile Training
Duration: 1 day
The aim of the course is to provide a broad knowledge of our Greenstar Combination Boilers, with hands-on experience of the boilers, their software, servicing and structured fault finding. It will also serve as very useful refresher course for installers that have attended previous gas boiler courses.
Worcester Greenstar 25/30i; Compact CDi/Si; Classic CDi and i Junior/Si
- Be Gas Safe Registered
- Hold a current CCN1 and CENWAT qualification
- Have some experience of Worcester boilers (see below)
This course is not suitable for Specification Specialists or installers with very limited knowledge of boilers. These delegated would be best directed to the Gas Overview Training Course also offered at the above locations.
If you require intensive training on a particular model, or you are new to Worcester boilers, it is recommended that you attend the specialised course for that individual model – more details can be found on our website.
Course will include
- Installation best practice covering installation related issues.
- Software optimisation across the range
- Servicing checks and strip-down procedures
- Fault finding and component testing
- Delegates will also be given a Greenstar Condensing Gas Boiler Handbook for future reference